Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Longest post ever!

I got very behind in posting, so here's a recap of our last months of 2012!

Thanksgiving, 2012


The Saturday after my little brother got married, so I had to figure out what to do with munchkin's hair.  She described exactly what she wanted, and this is how it came out.    



For them, the new white shoes were the best part of being flower girls (besides my brother getting married, of course).


 The newlyweds!  Don't they look alike already? Makes me wonder if I look like my dh.    


Our dear friends who flew in from California.  
 They did a great job walking together.  The only problem was that they ran out of petals by the time they came up the aisle :)

 My beautiful sister in law!



At the reception with ISO 12,800.  Pretty noisy. I think I might invest in an external flash this year.  

December 2012

Little munchkin's preschool Christmas performance!  She was all smiles and sang very loudly.  She waved to me every five minutes :)


Playing @ school waiting for her sister's Christmas performance.  I love that little smile.



















The Lower School performance.
She wanted a special fancy hairstyle, so we searched on the web and this is what she chose!  I should have taken a picture of her hair when we took it out.  Perfect ringlets. 

The "Poppers" and "Snappers"
Her wonderfully creative and tech savvy teacher :)

A special surprise visitor.

Pre-Christmas dinner @ grandma's house with the whole family (including Ernie).

My parents served king crab legs and kalbi.  Not your typical Christmas dinner, but still good :)


The newlyweds, deciding where to sit, or maybe just looking at the food?


Opening a few presents from my brother and sister-in-law.


My sister-in-law captured this great shot!


Merry Christmas! Before...


and after :)



Her Santa Claus Portrait.  We're not sure why he has a top hat. 




 Last meal at 1193.  





Goodbye room.  We made a lot of memories in here.  Lots of sleepless nights, sleepless naps, singing, dancing, reading, playing...


 New Year's Day.







No comments:

Post a Comment