Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My 5 year old's handiwork

So the other day after dinner, I was in the kitchen, cleaning up.  I had to put leftovers away and needed a container that was in the room where the girls were playing.  I walked over to get the container and found both girls with scissors in their hands.  Then I gasped.  You can look at the first picture below and see what happened.

At first I thought she gave her self a trim, but soon realized it was her older sister.  She knew she was in big trouble, so she immediately started crying.  We still to this day don't really know what happened. The bigger munchkin still can't really explain why she did it.  
As you can see from the pictures, little munchkin didn't mind so much.  I guess when you're three, you aren't as self conscious about your appearance.  Good thing, because it's going to take a while for those hairs to catch up with the rest.  They've been using scissors for more than a year now, and never done something like this, so I just figured they were good girls. Lesson learned: don't leave munchkins unsupervised with scissors.  They've lost their scissor privileges indefinitely.  
The rest of the pictures don't really match with the story.  It was just a nice day with beautiful light so I snapped some pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment