Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

little milestones


 She won an award so she got to wear this at school for a week.  She wasn't supposed to bring it home, but I'm glad she forgot to take it off so we could document this achievement.  It's nice to know she attends a school that keeps scripture close to their hearts, and that it is seen as an honor and privilege to wear around.  

 She loves creating designs with these blocks.  

 It's so much fun to see what comes out of her little drawings.  My dilema now is, how much do I keep, and what do I throw away?  I am trying to just take pictures of her creativity to remember, but it is really hard to throw some items away.   Seriously, what if she turns out to be famous?  These little pieces could be worth hundreds, thousands, or millions of dollars...A mother can dream, right?   All mothers think this way of their children, I suppose.

Her spelling is a bit off, but still creative.  




No comments:

Post a Comment